The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: betwixt

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, September 19, 2011

betwixt

© Colleen Hilman
Iam officially on holidays and I am torn.  I'm happy to see friends and family but so sad to leave behind Yellowknife's beautiful autumn.  It's the longest, loveliest one I can remember and I so wish I could be there to see it through to its proper finish.  But what is autumn when there are people to be hugged and coffee to be shlurped?  Priorities, Colleen, priorities.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Enjoy your holiday!! :)

19 September 2011 at 08:20  
Blogger Sarah said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL photo! Also, I love you.

21 September 2011 at 19:31  
Blogger talenawinters said...

Hee! It is definitely a good autumn, though.

5 October 2011 at 10:53  

any questions?

<< Home