The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: my town

The Pancake Chronicles

Friday, September 09, 2011

my town


I've only just noticed how almost all the photos here of late have been of water.  Ah well, it can't be helped.  When our world is frozen so much of the year the liquid stuff has a rather large hold on me .
   I apologize for the quality of the video but I did want to show you the view from a spot just across the street from our apartment.  Up and over the rocks, the downtown stays put in the craggy crevaces behind me while I spill out into the windy wide open and love, love, LOVE (at long last) being here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE it. Thank you so much! I really love seeing the place you live this way; at least until we can come see it ourselves! Love you.

9 September 2011 at 20:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I could handle a view like that every day.

14 September 2011 at 17:04  

any questions?

<< Home