The Pancake Chronicles

The Pancake Chronicles: what a pane

The Pancake Chronicles

Monday, October 31, 2011

what a pane

© Colleen Hilman

© Colleen Hilman
Today as the snow half-thawed in the drip dripping of the eaves troughs I took one look outside my windows and though Egad!  For in truth I couldn't see very much through my windows at all.  When did they get that dirty and miserable?  How was I to manage a winter of cold, dark days if the little bit of lovely light I had entering in was to be thwarted by a fortress of filth?  I knew I had to clean them that moment before the temperature dipped a degree or two which meant now.  Why I didn't think to do this on a lovely summer's day I cannot tell you.  Two buckets of grimey warm water later, donned in rubber gloves and a parka, I could see.   That's all I ask from a window.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I just thought to myself that I need to clean my windows!!!

Happy viewing:)

Kel

1 November 2011 at 19:30  
Blogger Cheryl of the Wilds of C said...

They were clean in the summer. That's why you didn't wash them then.

3 November 2011 at 09:01  

any questions?

<< Home